Thursday, June 03, 2004

Bold and the Beautiful: Brooke's Wedding

Oh, the wedding day I have been dreading, as I am such a Brooke and Ridge fan. However, they have done this in a very interesting way.

I have really enjoyed Stephanie's flashbacks on Brooke and her previous weddings. Side note: Yeah, the Kristen I liked is back on BB, although it was humorous in one of the flashbacks they showed the old Kristen who was brunette.

I am not enjoying Ridge's attempt to break-up the wedding. This is ONLY because I feel as if this will backfire on him. This Maya chick is probably truly someone they do business with (my guess is she is a madam in the far east and provides hookers for the Marone fleet's merchant marines when ashore).

So, the likely outcome is that Ridge will be embarrassed that he was wrong and subsequently completely give up on Brooke.

No comments: