Wednesday, September 27, 2006

BB: Am I the only one hating Thorne and Taylor

I am now starting to believe the only reason they killed of the quirky Darla is just to get these two together. I used to love Thorne "my wife isn't quite cold in the ground but I am hot for Taylor" Forrester. One of my favorite times on BB was when he and Brooke got together.

However, I am not getting this paring at all. Sure, there will be drama once Thorne find out his beloved Taylor killed Darla. But, Taylor and Hector made a more likely pairing and more compatible couple (two fallen "angels"). Now, Hector is just this caricature of his former self--always angry and always manipulative. Where is the sweet firefighter?

The other bad thing about no more Darla, is that we are not likely to see much of Sally or Clark. Both, characters from the early, early days. I guess now that there is no more Spectra House of Ripoffs, we have no more use for these characters.

No comments: