Wednesday, April 11, 2007

ATWT: Hank and Skank

If I post about Katie, I guess I should post about Henry. I love Henry (hey, everybody loves Henry). I am happy that Henry's portrayer, Trent Dawson, is getting the well-deserved air time. And I may be in the minority, but I hate the Henry and Vienna pairing.

It seems so contrived. It was like "instant couple, just add sex". And, it seems to be only about sex with these two. When Vienna proposed to Henry, the reasoning behind her wanting marriage was all based on Henry's skills in the bedroom. And, she isn't shy about claiming how many men she had to compare Henry to come to this conclusion.

There is no romance. There wasn't any drama (at least not until Katie and Brad poked into it). What makes me want to invest in this couple?

I want Henry with a nice girl. Maybe some long-lost Snyder cousin. Someone who....well, maybe the writers can hire me and I can give them the whole details on what would make a good Henry relationship and storyline.

No comments: