Friday, February 10, 2006

Daytime Emmy Nominations Announced

The Daytime Emmy Nominations were announced on Wednesday. I am surprised at some who were nominated over those who were left out, but that's a whole nother post for another week.

I will comment on each of the categories as time for the awards ceremony approaches. However, I would like to make an overall comment. The lead female/male actor categories are very vanilla this year. I believe the winners will be of no surprise. However, the supporting category for both male/female actor are jam-packed with exceptional talent and will prove to be quie a contest.

For a look at the nominations, click on the link below:
http://www.emmys.org/awards/daytimeawards_noms.php

1 comment:

CindyCinlou said...

Anna I have been wondering the same thing. Quite a few people were on the list and I have no idea why or how they are on it.