Friday, February 10, 2006

GL: Harley sleeps with Mallet

And the winner of the stupidest plot twist of the month! (I know the month isn't over, but I can't imagine anything topping this one.)

Why oh why would Mallet sleep with Harley. Harley can at least use some type of "out of my mind with grief" but what was Mallet hoping to gain by seemingly taking advantage of that grief.

And speaking of silly ways to grieve, when did Harley become Brooke Logan Forrester? I love my Brooke, but she will fall into bed with anyone and even has with the "grief" excuse. It is sad to see Harley in the same category. Actually she might be worse. When talking to Cassie about Gus's "death" she said something like "I have my own way to grieve". Yes, my way to grieve my husband's death is to jump in the sack with one of my many ex-husbands.

I just hope they don't take this twist further by having Harley find out she's pregnant.

I am more disappointed because I am a Dinah and Mallet fan. However, it is lame storytelling too.

No comments: