Sunday, April 23, 2006

GL: LIzzie's pregnant

Since soaps can be known for slow-moving storylines, I am amazed at how fast this one is moving along. First, that Lizzie is pregnant and she is realizing it.

I can't remember when she slept with Coop, but in the Lizzie Inside the Light on Wednesday she stated she slept with Jon on 4/10. There is NO WAY you would realize you are pregnant, have symptoms, and consistently test positive 9 days after conception. Pregnancy tests are making leaps and bounds but still the best only work a day or two after a missed period. If she was ovulating on 4/10 she wouldn't have even had a missed period yet. However, this should be good news that Coop, and not Jon, is the father.

Also moving along, in such a Lizzie fashion, is the purchase of baby furniture. She is like 2 minutes along in the pregnancy and she is buying baby stuff. Whew. I know if I was 19-20 and found out I was pregnant, I would still be in denial, not be in Babies R Us.

No comments: