Saturday, January 06, 2007

ATWT: Katie You Bitch!

Oh, how I wanted to jump through the screen yesterday and throttle Katie. She has always been such a manipulator. However, when she tried to use Henry's unrequited love for Katie as leverage for him to be her partner in crime, I truly wanted to bitch-slap the gal.

Speaking of Henry, in this week he has almost showed us a new side of himself. I think we are starting to see him struggle to be good (or at least legal) and his "friends" seem to be breaking his resolve.

On a lighter note, Terri Columbino (the actress who portrays Katie) has been looking glowing lately. Might there be another Columbino Bambino on the way? Oh well, just a guess but she has been looking great.

1 comment:

Dree said...

I wouldn't go that far to disrespect her but I do know she don't need to be with Jack. Katie need Brad..